What are your favourite memories from childhood family holidays in New Zealand?
Being jammed in the back of Mum’s mini station wagon with my carsick sister and brother. Camping, sunburn, mosquito bites, long drop dunnies, sand in your food, hunting crabs in rock pools and playing spotlight all night. I loved it.
- A life in Travel: Kiwi musician Theia’s favourite travel memories – NZ Herald
- Kiwi comedian Eli Matthewson: A Life in Travel – NZ Herald
- Travel memories from Head High star Craig Hall – a life in Travel – NZ Herald
- Shortland Street and Sextortion star Natalie Medlock – A Life in Travel – NZ Herald
- Māori Television host Pio Terei shares his Life in Travel – NZ Herald
If you were heading on a family getaway now, where would you go?
Central Otago. The only negative about that place can be when there are too many tourists. There are few right now, so let’s go!
Source: Read Full Article